Sometimes in the rush of our day to day responsibilities, we forget that we can rely on each other for help. Are you aware that you have the best networking opportunities available to you by simply being a NATSO member? Learn and grow from what other NATSO operators have experienced. Ask questions, and don’t forget that the NATSO team is always here for you.
NATSO and the NATSO Foundation are working every day to make sure you have a wealth of information at your finger tips. Take a look at these benefits and see what works for you:
1) Call NATSO when you have specific questions about your business. We will be sure to put you in touch with the right person – a dedicated NATSO staff member, or perhaps one of your fellow operators! (When you reach out to us, it also helps us shape content for our magazine and website.)
2) Join NATSO’s Future Leaders Program – Sponsored by Valvoline, the Future Leaders’ mission is to advance the success of a new generation of individuals who are emerging as leaders in the travel plaza industry. It’s a great way to get involved and learn new business ideas. The group provides:
- A way for you to exchange operational solutions and ideas with your peers.
- Mentoring opportunities with veteran NATSO members.
- Ways for engaging in NATSO events, activities and volunteerism.
- A way for you to gain knowledge and insight into the dynamics that are shaping our industry’s future.
- Click here to receive additional information on the NATSO Future Leaders Program.
- You can also easily access your peers through the Future Leaders LinkedIn Group. If interested in learning more, please join the group here.
3) Do you look to NATSO when you are seeking a new vendor or supplier? NATSO’s Online Buyers’ Guide provides a complete list of NATSO member suppliers, called allied members, who can be a wonderful resource for you. As you support these leaders in our industry, so too will they support you! Access the NATSO's Online Buyers' Guide here.
4) Take a look at the McLane/NATSO Foundation Index – This index offers NATSO members the opportunity to compare weekly convenience store purchases with travel plaza and truckstop convenience stores served by McLane. It is key for comparing prices. Access the McLane/NATSO Foundation Index here.
5) Your member benefits include a subscription to Stop Watch magazine – a bi-monthly magazine with all the latest industry news and special features geared toward helping your business succeed in this tough market. Try implementing just one Great Idea. You may be surprised what the outcome is! Don’t forget to share your successes with NATSO! Contact me at email@example.com if you would like to share your Great Idea or if you would like to receive NATSO Stop Watch.
6) Check out NATSO News Weekly, our weekly electronic newsletter. We have the latest government, regulatory and business information available to you. If it affects your business, you will find it here! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive NATSO News Weekly.
If you would like more detailed information about your member benefits, please contact me by phone at (703) 739-8573 or by email at email@example.com. Not a member? Download the NATSO truckstop and travel plaza membership application.
Subscribe to Updates
NATSO provides a breadth of information created to strengthen travel plazas’ ability to meet the needs of the travelling public in an age of disruption. This includes knowledge filled blog posts, articles and publications. If you would like to receive a digest of blog post and articles directly in your inbox, please provide your name, email and the frequency of the updates you want to receive the email digest.