EV Charging Funding Opportunities for Truckstop and Travel Plaza Operators
Lawmakers are taking steps to advance electric vehicle technology, and the recently passed Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) allots $7.5 billion for states to build out a network of electric vehicle charging stations.
The new legislation directs state and local governments that receive money from the Department of Transportation to partner with industry stakeholders, including truckstop and travel plaza operators.
Need more information? Fill out the form here to request more information on EV charging funding or submit any EV charging funding for truckstops and travel plaza questions.
FAQs: Engaging with State DOTs on EV Charging Infrastructure Grants
What Vendor Should I Connect with that Can Help Secure Funding?
How Can I Get Involved?
What Charging Equipment Providers Should I Connect With?
What are the Latest Detailed NATSO Resources? (Videos, Podcast and Analysis)
- In the NATSO Analysis: Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act NATSO members may log in for a deep-dive into the policies of the IIJA and how they differ from the reconciliation bill.
- Grant Opportunities Available for Electric Vehicle Charging
- NATSO Chairman’s Circle member Blink Charging provied a recorded webinar for NATSO members on electric vehicle charging equipment
- NATSO’s podcast provided an episode on Electric Vehicle Charging: What Equipment, Which Grants and Investment Projections
- NATSO’s magazine looks helps with Understanding Level 1, Level 2 and DC Fast-Charging Equipment
- Interest in Alternative Fuels Among Trucking Fleets Continues to Increase
// Provided by NATSO’s Campaign for Economically and Environmentally Sustainable Travel Centers —NATSO is the national trade association representing truckstops, travel plazas and other off-highway transportation energy retailers. Learn about joining NATSO here.