With The NATSO Show just weeks away, now is the time prepare to make sure you make the most of your time in Las Vegas.
Here are nine things you should have in your suitcase before you embark on your trip to The NATSO Show 2015:
- Business cards: During The NATSO Show, you’ll meet a lot of vendors with products and services you need. Exchanging cards will ensure the vendor can follow up with you after the conference. Be sure to bring plenty.
- Camera: Bringing a camera will let you snap pictures of hot new products you’re interested in.
- Your ‘to meet’ list: Before the show, take time to jot down the industry experts, fellow operators and exhibitors you want to meet with during the show. A targeted list will help you focus your networking efforts during the show.
- A business casual wardrobe: You want to be comfortable and professional, so The NATSO Show has a business casual atmosphere. Check the weather before you pack, but remember, sometimes conference rooms can be chilly.
- Comfortable shoes: You’ll log qute a few steps during the trade show, so bring shoes that will let you go the distance.
- Notebook and pen: Great ideas abound at The NATSO Show, and you’ll want to be able to write them down.
- A list of great ideas: During the Great Ideas! Conference for Independent Operators, operators will be encouraged to share their own great ideas.
- Empty space: Remember to leave some room in your suitcase so you can bring home brochures and you pick up during your trip.
- Self-addressed, stamped postcards: To keep the inspiration coming after you get home, take time to jot down your favorite ideas on postcards, then drop them in the mail while you’re still in Las Vegas. After you get home, they will help you remember the things you wanted to act on. You can also pin them up in your office as friendly reminders what needs to be done.
Subscribe to Updates
NATSO provides a breadth of information created to strengthen travel plazas’ ability to meet the needs of the travelling public in an age of disruption. This includes knowledge filled blog posts, articles and publications. If you would like to receive a digest of blog post and articles directly in your inbox, please provide your name, email and the frequency of the updates you want to receive the email digest.