Last month, truck stop and travel leaders and industry vendors attended the NATSO Foundation's leadership event, Fast Forward Focus.
NATSO's Fast Forward Focus was designed to help highway fuel retailers gain insight into how trends are likely to affect their operating environment. At NATSO, it is always the interaction among outstanding peers around the room that turns expert information into actionable insights and we had a great group in Denver.
We had a terrific lineup of speakers full of insights to help travel centers grow their businesses and prepare for what's ahead.
Below are the links to the presentations shared in Denver:
- Macro Trends Analysis: Automation, Artificial Intelligence, and the Implications for Labor
- Macro Trends Analysis: Supply Chain Shifts and the Implications for Long-Haul Trucking
- Working Session: Non-Retailer Networks: Opportunities, Challenges and Unknown
- Capital Solutions for Strategic Growth: Navigating the Current Capital Markets Landscape
- The Petroleum Market Outlook Now and into the Future
Fast Forward Focus is provided by the NATSO Foundation. The NATSO Foundation is the research, education and public outreach subsidiary of NATSO, Inc. The foundation is completely autonomous and relies solely on donations. Please consider a donation to the NATSO Foundation to enable the continued success of these programs. As we wrap up 2023, please consider donating to the NATSO Foundation.
Subscribe to Updates
NATSO provides a breadth of information created to strengthen travel plazas’ ability to meet the needs of the travelling public in an age of disruption. This includes knowledge filled blog posts, articles and publications. If you would like to receive a digest of blog post and articles directly in your inbox, please provide your name, email and the frequency of the updates you want to receive the email digest.