- NATSO Connect
In 2021, NATSO is building a year of NATSO CONNECTions. Join us virtually:
- NATSO Great Ideas. On June 17 at 1:00 p.m. EST, join us for Great Ideas! for Independent Operators for peer-to-peer learning.
- NATSO Foundation Fun Run. Put on your running shoes for NATSO CONNECTions! Returning this year, the NATSO Foundation is bringing a Fun Run to NATSO CONNECTions for its annual fundraiser. The NATSO Foundation Fun Run will take place June 13-19, 2021. (Register for the Foundation fundraiser here.)
- NATSO Live. The week of July 12 – 16, join your colleagues to hear and discuss the most important issues and trends affecting the travel center industry this year.
- NATSO One-on-One. In August/September, you’ll collaborate one-on-one with industry suppliers and experts who are ready to bring solutions to your most pressing business needs. (Learn about One-on-One Appointments here.)
- NATSO Connectors. Sprinkled throughout the summer we will host networking opportunities so you can keep building a support system of peers and vendors.
While NATSO CONNECTions will look much different than what we do in person, it will keep what makes NATSO Connect great — time for truckstop and travel center owners and operators and their vendors to learn from each other. While we can’t wait to join with industry friends again in person, the good news is we’re all connecting today in new ways. We’re online, with video streaming, face-to-face chats, and group interactions that, just a year ago, we didn’t know how to do and we are excited to do it with you.
Sign up to Sponsor
Vendors can download the NATSO CONNECTions brochure to view all the vendor opportunities with NATSO CONNECTions here.
Stay tuned for more information on NATSO CONNECTions. Fill out the form here to receive information as it becomes available. Contact Pamela Hayes at email@example.com for additional information.
NATSO CONNECTions is produced by NATSO—a non-profit trade association that provides solutions to truckstop and travel plaza member challenges and influences government action on behalf of the industry.