- NATSO Connect
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
NATSO Connect 2021
At NATSO Connect 2021, hundreds of innovative, senior-level truckstop operators and industry partners will come together to connect. Plan to arrive at the newly renovated Disney Coronado Springs Resort by noon on Monday, February 15.
Save the date for:
- Collaborative problem-solving sessions geared toward growing your business;
- Hand-selected vendors showcasing their new and proven products;
- Peer-to-peer discussions to brainstorm how to apply national retail trends within travel plazas’ unique realities; and
- Details on next steps and access to contacts to begin implementing road-tested ideas so you can win with today’s on-the-go consumers.
You won’t want to miss it. Learn more at www.natsoconnect.com.
NATSO Connect is produced by NATSO—a non-profit trade association that provides solutions to truckstop and travel plaza member challenges and influences government action on behalf of the industry.