- NATSO Connect
In 2021, NATSO is building a year of NATSO CONNECTions.
Join us virtually:
- NATSO Great Ideas. On June 17 at 1:00 p.m. EST, join us for Great Ideas! for Independent Operators for peer-to-peer learning.
- NATSO Foundation Fun Run. Put on your running shoes for NATSO CONNECTions! Returning this year, the NATSO Foundation is bringing a Fun Run to NATSO CONNECTions for its annual fundraiser. The NATSO Foundation Fun Run took place June 13-19, 2021.
- NATSO Live. The week of July 12 – 16 at 3pm eastern, join your colleagues to hear and discuss the most important issues and trends affecting the travel center industry this year. See the schedule NATSO Live educuation here. Truckstops can register here. Vendors can register here. Contact Amy Toner, NATSO’s vice president, publishing and digital content, at firstname.lastname@example.org for help registering.
- Monday, July 12, 2021: Employee Engagement: The Relationship Comes First
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021: Labor-Saving Technology and Machine-Learning To Improve Customer Experience
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021: Guide Customers on the Road to Purchase in the Post-Pandemic World
- Thursday, July 15, 2021: Economic Recovery, Inflation, Freight and Retail Markets, Employment Concerns and the Great Post-COVID Boom
- Friday, July 16, 2021: NATSO Government Affairs Team, Government Affairs Agenda
- NATSO One-on-One. In August, you’ll collaborate one-on-one with industry suppliers and experts who are ready to bring solutions to your most pressing business needs. (Learn about One-on-One Appointments here.) Truckstops can register here. Vendors can register here. Contact Amy Toner, NATSO’s vice president, publishing and digital content, at email@example.com for help registering.
- NATSO Connectors. Sprinkled throughout the summer we will host networking opportunities so you can keep building a support system of peers and vendors.
While NATSO CONNECTions will look much different than what we do in person, it will keep what makes NATSO Connect great — time for truckstop and travel center owners and operators and their vendors to learn from each other. While we can’t wait to join with industry friends again in person, the good news is we’re all connecting today in new ways. We’re online, with video streaming, face-to-face chats, and group interactions that, just a year ago, we didn’t know how to do and we are excited to do it with you.
- Visit the NATSO CONNECTions website for additional informatiom.
- Truckstops can register here.
- Vendors can register here.
- Join the NATSO CONNECTions mailing list.
- Download the NATSO CONNECTions brochure to view all the vendor opportunities.
Join the NATSO CONNECTions mailing list. Fill out the form here to receive additional information. Contact Pamela Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
NATSO CONNECTions is produced by NATSO—a non-profit trade association that provides solutions to truckstop and travel plaza member challenges and influences government action on behalf of the industry.