- Truckstop Business
- Leadership & Strategy
- The NATSO Show Features Innovations from Around the World and The Outlook of Fuel
The NATSO Show Features Innovations from Around the World and The Outlook of Fuel
January 16, 2012
This year's NATSO Show is packed with keynote sessions led by innovative experts focused on ahead-of-the-curve trends. Monday, Feb. 20 brings two keynote sessions that operators won't want to miss.
Monday morning Joe Bona, CBX, Nicholas Scherzer, Insight Research, and Bob Etchingham, Applegreen, will give attendees access to the latest truckstop and convenience store design innovations from around the world in their keynote on Retail Innovations from Around the World. The panelists will share video case studies with insights from the United Kingdom and Ireland formats as well as U.S. and international retailer CEO video interviews on the direction the industry is heading in the next five years.
At lunch, Tom Kloza of Oil Price Information Service (OPIS) and Joe Petrowski of Cumberland Farms Gulf Oil Group will present "The Outlook of Fuel." In this 90-minute session, Kloza and Petrowski will examine current supply and demand issues, as well as why diesel is suddenly the hottest product on the planet and how upcoming refinery projects and new pipelines may lead to incredible diversity in wholesale (and retail) diesel and gasoline prices throughout the United States.
Read about more educational opportunities you’ll find at The NATSO Show.
Invest in your truckstop and travel plaza by attending The NATSO Show. Take the time to gather good advice from fellow operators, learn great business ideas and find the latest products.
The NATSO Show, Feb. 18–22, 2012, Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nev. Register today at http://www.natsoshow.org.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Truckstop Business
- Learn How to Open the Throttle and Dominate Your Marketplace at The NATSO Show
- Tolling Horror Stories Continue to Surface
- San Francisco, Berkeley to Require Carbon Labels at Gas Stations
- President Signs Executive Order to Protect Payment Security
- NATSO and WPMA Tap the Power of Partnership for Education and Trade Events
- Former Trader Joe's President Announced as NATSO Show 2015 Keynote