No articles are featured in this category.
- Industry Trends & News
- Research, Trends & Outlook
- Quick Facts and Figures, Gross Domestic Product
Quick Facts and Figures, Gross Domestic Product
February 6, 2012
The Bureau of Economic Analysis reported that real gross domestic product (GDP), the output of goods and services produced in the United States, increased at an annual rate of 2.8 percent in the fourth quarter of 2011. According to the American Trucking Associations' most recent truck tonnage data, inventory restocking was a large contributor to the boost.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry