No articles are featured in this category.
Member News, Kwik Trip Moving into Alternative Fuels
May 14, 2012
With new installations and a natural gas summit this week, Kwik Trip is moving into the alternative fuels arena. This week, Kwik Trip, which operates more than 400 stores in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa, is hosting its first ever Natural Gas Tradeshow & Summit. The highlight of the event will be the official unveiling.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Fuel & Trucking
- Sen. Lautenberg Legislation Would Extend Truck Size and Weight Restrictions
- South Carolina Latest State To Seek to Tie Gas Tax to Inflation
- PHMSA Reduces HAZMAT Fees; Increases Fines
- House Bill Would Give States Option to Increase Truck Weight Limits
- National Truck Parking Information System Under Development
- National Freight Plan To Be Cornerstone of Highway Reauthorization