No articles are featured in this category.
Fourth Mexico Domiciled Carrier Passes U.S. Safety Audit
March 5, 2012
A fourth Mexico-domiciled motor carrier has passed the Pre-Authority Safety Audit (PASA), opening the door for possible participation in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) cross-border pilot project. FMCSA recently published a formal notice seeking comments on Baja Express Transportes of Tijuana, Baja, California, Mexico. To date, only two carriers have been granted operating authority in the United States.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Fuel & Trucking
- Va. Gas Tax Set to Rise 5 Cents
- States Push Alternative-Fuel Vehicles to Pay Fair Share
- Report Projects Decline of U.S. Diesel Demand After 2015
- EPA Sends Proposed Ozone Standard to White House
- DOT Rule Allows Out-of-Service Orders for Nonpayment of Civil Penalties
- NCWM Votes Down Diesel Dispenser Filter and DGE Proposals