No articles are featured in this category.
Fourth Mexico Domiciled Carrier Passes U.S. Safety Audit
March 5, 2012
A fourth Mexico-domiciled motor carrier has passed the Pre-Authority Safety Audit (PASA), opening the door for possible participation in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) cross-border pilot project. FMCSA recently published a formal notice seeking comments on Baja Express Transportes of Tijuana, Baja, California, Mexico. To date, only two carriers have been granted operating authority in the United States.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Fuel & Trucking
- Trucks Of The Future Will Take Some Decision Making Away From Drivers
- API Urges White House to Keep Current Ozone Standards
- Five Factors Affecting the Future of Freight Movement
- House Bill Maintains 34-Hour Restart Suspension, Rejects Insurance Increases
- Understanding The Truckstop and Travel Plaza Customer
- The Changing Face Of The Truck Driver