No articles are featured in this category.
Fourth Mexico Domiciled Carrier Passes U.S. Safety Audit
March 5, 2012
A fourth Mexico-domiciled motor carrier has passed the Pre-Authority Safety Audit (PASA), opening the door for possible participation in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) cross-border pilot project. FMCSA recently published a formal notice seeking comments on Baja Express Transportes of Tijuana, Baja, California, Mexico. To date, only two carriers have been granted operating authority in the United States.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Fuel & Trucking
- U.S. Economy Poised to Expand, Economist Says
- Sapp Bros. Travel Center in Columbus, Nebraska to Add Compressed Natural Gas
- DOT Requests Truck Parking Data
- Manufacturers, Shippers Turn to Regional Distribution
- Industry Groups Criticize President's FY2015 Budget Proposal
- Carriers, Shippers Shift Routes and Expand Transportation Options to Boost Efficiency