No articles are featured in this category.
Fourth Mexico Domiciled Carrier Passes U.S. Safety Audit
March 5, 2012
A fourth Mexico-domiciled motor carrier has passed the Pre-Authority Safety Audit (PASA), opening the door for possible participation in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) cross-border pilot project. FMCSA recently published a formal notice seeking comments on Baja Express Transportes of Tijuana, Baja, California, Mexico. To date, only two carriers have been granted operating authority in the United States.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Fuel & Trucking
- Sen. Lautenberg Legislation Would Extend Truck Size and Weight Restrictions
- South Carolina Latest State To Seek to Tie Gas Tax to Inflation
- PHMSA Reduces HAZMAT Fees; Increases Fines
- House Bill Would Give States Option to Increase Truck Weight Limits
- National Truck Parking Information System Under Development
- National Freight Plan To Be Cornerstone of Highway Reauthorization