No articles are featured in this category.
Critics: Obama's "Fix It First" Is Uninspired
February 25, 2013
Critics of President Obama's "Fix It First" plan, to inject $40 billion into critically failing infrastructure, call it a "band-aid" approach that misses opportunities to generate economic growth, jobs and create a legacy for future generations.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Industry Trends & News
- Elected Officials Offer Highway Funding Fix
- NATSO Responds to Finance Committee Call for Tax Reform Input
- House T&I Chairman Says Fuel Tax Increase Impossible
- Anti-Tolling Coalition Urges Lawmakers to Keep Tolls Off of Existing Interstates
- President Vetoes Ambush Election Rule
- Broadening Joint-Employer Standard Threatens Small Business Growth