No articles are featured in this category.
Critics: Obama's "Fix It First" Is Uninspired
February 25, 2013
Critics of President Obama's "Fix It First" plan, to inject $40 billion into critically failing infrastructure, call it a "band-aid" approach that misses opportunities to generate economic growth, jobs and create a legacy for future generations.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Industry Trends & News
- Senate Continues Six-Year Highway Bill Push, Deadline Looms
- Joint-Employer Standard, Overtime Eligibility Top Employer Concerns
- House Passes Highway Funding Patch
- President Obama Expands Overtime Eligibility
- Navigating the Norms
- Legislation Introduced to Streamline Employer Mandated ACA Reporting Requirements