No articles are featured in this category.
Create a Plan of Action for Independence Day
June 26, 2012
Travel plaza and truckstops are uniquely positioned to take advantage of seasonal retail opportunities. We just finished Father's Day and we are onto our next holiday. Are you prepared for the Fourth of July?
Read Darren Schulte's latest blog post to get started on your next plan of action for independence day.
- Create a spectacular Fourth of July retail display;
- Email a photograph of your Fourth of July retail display to email@example.com. Smart phone photos are acceptable, but higher resolution photos are preferred; and
- Visit NATSO’s blog to be inspired by your fellow members’ displays.
We know NATSO members throughout the country are taking advantage of seasonal retail by creating innovate displays and marketing. Show us! Participants will be featured on NATSO’s blog.
Questions? Contact Amy Toner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 739-8570.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Great Ideas
- Broadway Flying J Celebrates 50 Years of Extra Mile Service
- What Was the Best Idea You’ve Gotten at the NATSO Show?
- Be the First Off the Diving Board Using Experts and Resources
- New Representatives Elected to Chairman's Circle Advisory Board
- The NATSO Show Concludes in Savannah
- Presentations Available for Attendees of The NATSO Show