NATSO, the leading national trade association representing America's travel centers and truck stops, announced its first round of distinguished speakers for the upcoming NATSO Connect conference, which will be held from February 18 to February 22, 2024, in Orlando, Florida.
NATSO Connect is renowned for bringing together industry leaders, innovators, and stakeholders in the travel center and truck stop sector to discuss pressing issues, share valuable insights, and shape the industry's future. This year, the conference is excited to introduce a lineup of speakers at the forefront of innovation, business development, and leadership within the industry.
The first round of speakers for NATSO Connect 2024 includes:
- Harman Aulakh, Marketing Manager, Onvo
- Mark F. Devlin, Senior Client and Program Manager, RJP Consulting Group, LLC
- David Fialkov, Executive Vice President of Government Affairs, NATSO
- Polly Flinn, Founder & Principal, Flinnstones Consulting
- Jessica Frend, Senior Policy Advisor, NATSO
- LeeAnn Goheen, Senior Director of NATSO’s Government Affairs, NATSO
- Dan Harrell, VP of Innovation, Invenco by GVR
- Craig Jensen, IT Manager - Support & Services, Sapp Bros., Inc.
- Wade Lowe, Co-Founder, TrueFill
- Jim Mullen, Executive Director, Clean Freight Coalition
- Lisa Mullings, CEO & President, NATSO
- Dan Murray, Senior Vice President, American Transportation Research Institute
- Christina Nui, Director of Research, FRANdata
- Robert Peppelman, CEO, RJP Consulting Group, LLC
- Tony Portera, Managing Director and Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- David Prevost, Managing Director and Partner, Wawa
- Peter Rasmussen, Founder & CEO, Convenience and Energy Advisors
- Carolyn Schnare, CEO, Acuity, LLC
- Christine Schoessler, COO, NATSO
- Darren Schulte, Vice President, Membership, NATSO
- Amy Toner, Executive Director, NATSO Foundation
- Tiffany Wlazlowski Neuman, Vice President, Public Affairs, NATSO
- Joe Zietlow, Industry and Trade Assc. Manager, Kwik Trip
These industry experts will deliver insightful presentations, lead discussions, and provide attendees with invaluable knowledge and strategic insights to shape the future of the travel center and truck stop industry.
"We are excited to announce this diverse and accomplished lineup of speakers for NATSO Connect 2024," said Amy Toner, Executive Director of the NATSO Foundation. "Our goal is to provide attendees with the opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and this year's speakers certainly represent that. We look forward to an engaging and impactful event."
NATSO Connect 2024 is set to be an exceptional gathering of industry professionals, providing unparalleled networking, learning, and collaboration opportunities. The conference will offer a wide range of topics, including increasing wallet share, fuel island technology, and strategies for navigating the evolving landscape of the travel center and truck stop industry.
Registration for NATSO Connect 2024 is now open. For more information and to register, please visit the official NATSO Connect website at https://natsoconnect.com/.
Subscribe to Updates
NATSO provides a breadth of information created to strengthen travel plazas’ ability to meet the needs of the travelling public in an age of disruption. This includes knowledge filled blog posts, articles and publications. If you would like to receive a digest of blog post and articles directly in your inbox, please provide your name, email and the frequency of the updates you want to receive the email digest.