As the editor of NATSO News, NATSO's electronic newsletter, I invite you to join me in consuming this week's updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
This week, we shared:
1. Indiana Toll Road Operator Weighs Bankruptcy
2. Transportation Coalition Opposes Devolution of Federal Highway Program
3. Carbon Rules Could Spike Fuel Prices
4. Legislation Seeks to Block Ozone Standard Revision
5. Registration Open for The NATSO Show
6. Industry Legislative Affairs Update Added to October's NATSO Show Bonus Workshop
I might be biased, but I think if you aren't reading NATSO News, you are missing out! If you are a member and not receiving NATSO News, submit a request to be added to the email list. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information.
Subscribe to Updates
NATSO provides a breadth of information created to strengthen travel plazas’ ability to meet the needs of the travelling public in an age of disruption. This includes knowledge filled blog posts, articles and publications. If you would like to receive a digest of blog post and articles directly in your inbox, please provide your name, email and the frequency of the updates you want to receive the email digest.