As the editor of NATSO News, NATSO's electronic newsletter, I invite you to join me in consuming this week's updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
This week, we shared:
1. House T&I Chairman Reaffirms Opposition to Fuel Tax Increase
2. Register Today to Attend NATSO's Day on Capitol Hill
3. House Votes to Block Ambush Election Rule
4. Industry Groups Sue EPA for Missing Renewable Fuel Standard Deadline
5. Industry Warns Stricter Ozone Standard Will Hurt Economy
6. Learn How to Capture New Customers with Coca-Cola
7. Encourage Staff and Their Families to Apply for Scholarship
I might be biased, but I think if you aren't reading NATSO News, you are missing out! If you are a member and not receiving NATSO News, submit a request to be added to the email list. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information.
Subscribe to Updates
NATSO provides a breadth of information created to strengthen travel plazas’ ability to meet the needs of the travelling public in an age of disruption. This includes knowledge filled blog posts, articles and publications. If you would like to receive a digest of blog post and articles directly in your inbox, please provide your name, email and the frequency of the updates you want to receive the email digest.