“We want to ensure the nation’s truckstops and travel centers have the knowledge they need to meet the country’s fueling needs, no matter what fuel is powering the vehicle,” said Amy Toner, vice president of publishing and digital content for NATSO.
“At NATSO Connect 2022, we are bringing together industry suppliers with truckstop and travel center leaders ready to make investments for their future," said Pamela Hayes, vice president of business development for NATSO. "The Alternative Fuels Council, Blink Charging, ExxonMobil Synergy Diesel Efficient, Facility Solutions Group and FreeWire will be in Orlando with their equipment."
On Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2022, fuel retailers, transportation energy producers, equipment manufacturers and others can take advantage of the focused sessions, which include:
- How are Government Decisions Today Shaping Your Tomorrow?: David Fialkov, NATSO’s executive vice president of government affairs, offers his take on what the political landscape in 2022 will mean for the business community and travel centers in particular.
- Guided Tours: Transportation Energy Track participants will be given a schedule of presentations on the show floor by vendors in the transportation energy business. Participants will visit the booths of the Alternative Fuels Council, Blink Charging, ExxonMobil Synergy Diesel Efficient, Facility Solutions Group and FreeWire.
- Breakout Share Sessions: Share Sessions provide an opportunity for fuel retailers, equipment manufacturers and energy producers to share their experiences in a small group over lunch.
- Trucking Economy and What it Means for Truckstops and Travel Centers: Bob Costello, senior vice president of International Trade Policy & Cross-Border Operations and chief economist at the American Trucking Associations, is back to provide insight into the latest on the future of the trucking industry. Costello will discuss the economic factors influencing trucking and how they will affect truckstop and travel center operators.
- Panel Discussion: Alternatives Fuels: Alternative fuels producers and NATSO members discuss considerations for continued investment in alternative fuels.
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act Grants: Now is the time to start thinking about how your business can avail itself of the forthcoming grant opportunities established in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. A grant expert will discuss what are the grant opportunities, what is the best way to secure a grant and how to best partner with your state and local government.
Plus, on Monday, Feb. 21, 2022, NATSO’s Alternative Fuels Council is offering a two-part Renewable Fuels Workshop. Attendees can also take part in the Fleets of the Future session on Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2022, when industry thought leaders will cover future equipment technologies and how the businesses that serve them can prepare. The Fleets of the Future educational session is sponsored by RJ Reynolds.
Participation in the Transportation Energy Track is included with NATSO Connect registration. NATSO Connect is ideal for those wanting to increase their industry knowledge, gain business intelligence and see new products. Learn more at www.natsoconnect.com. Contact Pamela Hayes, NATSO's vice president, business development, at (615) 473-1429 or email@example.com for more information.
Subscribe to Updates
NATSO provides a breadth of information created to strengthen travel plazas’ ability to meet the needs of the travelling public in an age of disruption. This includes knowledge filled blog posts, articles and publications. If you would like to receive a digest of blog post and articles directly in your inbox, please provide your name, email and the frequency of the updates you want to receive the email digest.