Thank you to all the NATSO members who have already sent us photos and videos to help us share the exceptional work of the industry in NATSO's industry-wide Thank a Truckstop Employee Campaign.
Thank a Truckstop Employee Graphics
NATSO has created a set of graphics to post on your social media. Please:
- Download the files:
- Post the graphic with a thank you to your employees on your social media channels with the hashtag #ThankaTruckstopEmployee.
- Tag NATSO so that we can reshare it.
Need help? Reach out to Amy Toner, NATSO’s vice president, publishing and digital content, with questions and ideas. You can reach Amy at email@example.com or (703) 739-8570.
You can still participate in the campaign. Please take a moment to:
- Take a picture of your employees (following social distancing guidelines) and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a video thanking your employees on your cell phone and send it to email@example.com. (Here is a great video example.)
- Ask your professional driver customers to create a video and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Here is a great video example.)
Thank you for helping us share your heroic work.
Subscribe to Updates
NATSO provides a breadth of information created to strengthen travel plazas’ ability to meet the needs of the travelling public in an age of disruption. This includes knowledge filled blog posts, articles and publications. If you would like to receive a digest of blog post and articles directly in your inbox, please provide your name, email and the frequency of the updates you want to receive the email digest.