Summer 2022 Stop Watch
NATSO's quarterly magazine, Stop Watch, delivers in-depth content to assist members in improving their travel plaza business operations as well as provide context on trends and news affecting the industry.
The magazine is mailed to NATSO members quarterly.
In this issue:
- Help Shape the Future of Our Industry
- 10 Creative Solutions Travel Centers are Using to Overcome Inventory Challenge
- Cybersecurity Risks Are Increasing for Retailers
- Fight Hackers at Your Travel Center with Cybersecurity Best Practices
- The Racine Petro Offers Fun, Convenience and a Memorable Experience
- What the Fleet of the Future Could Mean for Truckstops and Travel Centers
- Truck Scales Provide a Service for Drivers and Revenue Stream for Travel Centers
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace: Q & A with Chartwell Law
- Automated Retail Creates Added Convenience for Customers
- Renewable Diesel Fuel Creates Opportunities for Truckstop and Travel Plaza Operators
- Truckstops and Travel Centers Offer Fitness Centers, Healthy Options and Health Care for Drivers
- Port Fuel Center's Grand Opening Blew Me Away