Spring 2022 Stop Watch
NATSO's quarterly magazine, Stop Watch, delivers in-depth content to assist members in improving their travel plaza business operations as well as provide context on trends and news affecting the industry.
The magazine is mailed to NATSO members quarterly.
- Letter from the Chairman: Excited For the Future of Our Travel Center Industry
- Travel Center Customer Expectations at Checkout Have Changed
- Thorntons Rewards Professional Drivers with New Loyalty Program
- Solar, Lighting Solutions Help Travel Center Operators Cut Energy Costs
- Funding, Grants Help Improve ROI on Electric Vehicle Charging Stations for Travel Centers
- Sales of Light-Duty Electric Vehicles and Hybrids Increase
- Get Active with NATSO and the NATSO Foundation on NATSO’s Council of Experts
- Jack Cardwell Changed the Face of the Truckstop Industry, Encouraged Future Leaders
- NATSO Mourns Bobby Berkstresser