Winter 2022 Stop Watch
NATSO's quarterly magazine, Stop Watch, delivers in-depth content to assist members in improving their travel plaza business operations as well as provide context on trends and news affecting the industry.
The magazine is mailed to NATSO members quarterly.
In this issue:
- 3B’s Truck & Auto Plaza Embraces Technology and New Food Options During Remodel NATSO Welcomes New Staff
- Operators Adjust Business Practices to Address Labor Challenges
- How to Build America’s EV Charging Network
- Infrastructure Bill Provides EV Charging Funding Opportunities for Truckstop and Travel Plaza Operators
- The Bill and Carolyn Moon Scholarship Moves Five Students Closer to their Degrees
- Small, Meaningful Actions Help Operators Increase Efficiency and Sustainability
- Strategies to Take Advantage of Biodiesel's Economic Opportunities from NATSO's Alternative Fuels Council
- Electric Vehicles: Changing How Reporters Cover Fuel
- Supply Chain Strains are Expected to Last into 2022
- Picking the Right Pavement Big Boy's Truckstop has Built a Legacy on Southern Hospitality and Customer Service Great Ideas in Action: RV Dump Station