March/April 2019 NATSO Stop Watch Magazine
NATSO's bimonthly magazine, Stop Watch, delivers in-depth content to assist members in improving their travel plaza business operations as well as provide context on trends and news affecting the industry.
The magazine is mailed to NATSO members bimonthly.
- Reflections on a Successful NATSO Connect
- Truckstop Advice: How to Work with Local Government on Exit Closing & Road Changes
- Truckstops Use Private Labeling to Build Loyalty and Boost Profits
- Appeal to Your Truckstop Customers From Abroad
- NATSO Connect 2019 Highlights
- Ideas for Private Labeling at Your Truckstop [Infographic]
- Jubitz Travel Center Stands Out As a Top Employer
- Three Ways Port Auto Boosted Sales and Increased Efficiency Through a Fresh Look
- Local Favorites on the Go