September/October 2016 NATSO Stop Watch
Added on: July 11, 2019
NATSO's bimonthly magazine, Stop Watch, delivers in-depth content to assist members in improving their travel plaza business operations as well as provide context on trends and news affecting the industry.
The magazine is mailed to NATSO members bimonthly.
The September/October 2016 issue features include:
- Invest in Relationships at The NATSO Show
- Reducing Risks at the Fuel Island at Your Truckstop
- Menu Labeling Requirements Take Effect Next Year
- EMV Shift & Truckstops: One Year Later
- 8 Ways to Maximize Slow Times at Your Truckstop
- Truckstop Operators Respond To The Changing Fuel Efficiency Landscape
- Ten Reasons to Attend The NATSO Show [Infographic]
- Trends To Target Unhealthy Foods: What Does It Mean for Truckstops
- Flags and Family at Ports to Plains
- Wawa Great Idea: Coffee and Cream and Sugar Stations