Future Leaders Program
Launched by a dynamic group of NATSO members, the Future Leaders Program aims to advance the success of a new generation of individuals who are emerging as leaders in the travel plaza industry. Read more about this exciting initiative below.
To advance the success of a new generation of individuals who are emerging as leaders in the travel plaza industry.
All travel plaza operators within NATSO member companies who see themselves as new or future leaders in their own business and in NATSO. This is not limited by age – any operator who is new to running a travel plaza, or who wants to increase their engagement in NATSO volunteer roles is welcome.
- Provide future leaders with meaningful avenues for engaging in NATSO events, activities and volunteerism.
- Create opportunities for future leaders to exchange operational solutions and ideas among themselves.
- Establish programs that position industry veterans as resources for future leaders.
- Develop future leaders’ knowledge of the dynamics that are shaping the industry’s future, and of NATSO’s role in them.
- Provide new networking and learning opportunities for future leaders at The NATSO Show.
- Create a mentoring or coaching program to connect future leaders with industry veterans.
- Curate the future leaders social media tool, created to help future leaders connect with one another. Join the group here.
- Connect future leaders with industry veterans who can mentor/guide them on before and during NATSO Day on the Hill.
- Arrange a half-day conference at the beginning of NATSO Day on the Hill exclusively for future leaders, to introduce them to regulatory, legislative and macro-level trends affecting the industry. Learn more here.