No articles are featured in this category.
- Industry Trends & News
- Industry News
- TravelCenters of America LLC Opens Two New TA-branded Locations
TravelCenters of America LLC Opens Two New TA-branded Locations
July 2, 2012
TravelCenters of America LLC announced the opening of two new TA-branded locations.
TA Tekonsha is located at I-69, exit 25, in Tekonsha, Mich., and opened on June 25, 2012. TA Battle Creek is located at I-94, exit 104 in Battle Creek, Mich.
The addition of these two locations raises the number of full-service travel centers in the TA and Petro Stopping Center branded chain to 240.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
- Retailer Featured:
- TravelCenters of America
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry