No articles are featured in this category.
- Truckstop Business
- Leadership & Strategy
- Tips for Making the Most of NATSO's International Study Tour
Tips for Making the Most of NATSO's International Study Tour
July 23, 2012
Dan Alsaker of Broadway Truck Stops last week shared his tips for preparing for NATSO’s International Study Tour with NATSO's blog. In speaking about the international operators with whom he met during last year's trip, Alsaker said, “I was in awe of their inside produce presentation and how they channeled folks into the locations to keep the cars and trucks separate. It was over the top.” Read the full blog post.
Register for the International Study Tour through NATSO to receive the NATSO member discounted rate of GBP 1680 plus VAT tax (estimated $3,158). To take advantage of the NATSO group discount, download and submit the registration form. Or contact Darren Schulte at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 739-8562. Registration must be complete by July 31, 2012.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Truckstop Business
- EPA Launches Online Resource To Identify E-15 Compatible USTs
- U.S. Chamber Says Higher Gas Taxes Necessary to Fund Infrastructure
- Final Week to Apply for Bill Moon Scholarship
- You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
- New Payment Technologies at Truckstops Boost Customer Service
- Kent's Korner: Big Company Best Practices, Small Company Charm in S.C.