No articles are featured in this category.
TA, Shell Partner on LNG Fueling Stations
June 11, 2012
TravelCenters of America announced that it has entered a memorandum of understanding with Shell Oil Products US and its affiliates to construct and operate a network of natural gas fueling lanes at TA locations along the U.S. Interstate Highway System. Shell will construct and TA will operate at least 200 natural gas fueling lanes in at least 100 TA locations.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- Highway Business Matters (HBM)
- Retailer Featured:
- TravelCenters of America
More on Fuel & Trucking
- NATSO and Renewable Energy Group Team Up to Offer Biodiesel Webinar June 6
- North America Could Displace OPEC as Largest Oil Producer in Five Years
- Sen. Lautenberg Legislation Would Extend Truck Size and Weight Restrictions
- South Carolina Latest State To Seek to Tie Gas Tax to Inflation
- PHMSA Reduces HAZMAT Fees; Increases Fines
- House Bill Would Give States Option to Increase Truck Weight Limits