No articles are featured in this category.
- Industry Trends & News
- Industry News
- TA Announces Return of UltraChef One Million Point Recipe Challenge
TA Announces Return of UltraChef One Million Point Recipe Challenge
July 9, 2012
TravelCenters of America (TA) announced the return of its UltraChef One Million Point Recipe Challenge.
Professional drivers can submit their favorite recipe to earn a shot at winning UltraONE rewards points and fame.
Holders of the two winning recipes will have their dish featured at participating TA and Petro Stopping Centers branded full-service restaurants, and share in the One Million UltraONE Point prize.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
- Retailer Featured:
- TravelCenters of America
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry