No articles are featured in this category.
Starbucks and Square Team Up to Offer Mobile Payments
August 13, 2012
Continuing the momentum with mobile payments, Square, the mobile payments start-up, announced last week that it is forming a partnership with the Starbucks Coffee Company. This fall, Square will begin processing all credit and debit card transactions at Starbucks stores in the United States and eventually customers will be able to order a grande vanilla latte and charge it to their credit cards simply by saying their names.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Truckstop Business
- NATSO Foundation Seeks Donations to Assist Victims of Disaster
- Missourians Could Vote on Transportation Sales Tax
- Find and Execute Your Next Great Idea
- EPA Launches Online Resource To Identify E-15 Compatible USTs
- U.S. Chamber Says Higher Gas Taxes Necessary to Fund Infrastructure
- Final Week to Apply for Bill Moon Scholarship