No articles are featured in this category.
Nominate a Leader to the Hall of Fame
July 30, 2012
The NATSO Foundation is accepting nominations for the 2013 NATSO Hall of Fame award until Aug. 31, 2012. Formerly the Distinguished Member award, the NATSO Hall of Fame award recognizes current or past NATSO members whose participation in their communities, the industry and our association brings honor to and serves as a source of pride for the travel plaza and truckstop industry.
Additional information and the nomination form can be found on NATSO's website. The Hall of Fame award honoree will be recognized during The NATSO Show, Feb. 2–6, in Savannah, Ga.
Contact Amy Toner with questions at (703) 739-8570 or email@example.com.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Truckstop Business
- EPA Launches Online Resource To Identify E-15 Compatible USTs
- U.S. Chamber Says Higher Gas Taxes Necessary to Fund Infrastructure
- Final Week to Apply for Bill Moon Scholarship
- You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
- New Payment Technologies at Truckstops Boost Customer Service
- Kent's Korner: Big Company Best Practices, Small Company Charm in S.C.