No articles are featured in this category.
Nebraska Corn Board To Award Blender Pump Grant Incentives
July 2, 2012
The Nebraska Corn Board recently allocated funds in its 2012-13 fiscal year budget to further develop the renewable fuel infrastructure in Nebraska.
The Nebraska Corn Board will award fuel retailers grants of $30,000 for the acquisition and installation of the first blender pumps at a location and $10,000 for a second pump to qualifying retailers.
Grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Fuel & Trucking
- Sen. Lautenberg Legislation Would Extend Truck Size and Weight Restrictions
- South Carolina Latest State To Seek to Tie Gas Tax to Inflation
- PHMSA Reduces HAZMAT Fees; Increases Fines
- House Bill Would Give States Option to Increase Truck Weight Limits
- National Truck Parking Information System Under Development
- National Freight Plan To Be Cornerstone of Highway Reauthorization