No articles are featured in this category.
NATSO Pie Reception Featured in The Washington Scene
May 21, 2012
NATSO members and their lawmakers can be seen enjoying truckstop and travel plaza pies at NATSO's annual Congressional Pie Reception, which was featured in The Washington Scene.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Rest Area Commercialization
- MoDOT Converts Rest Areas to Truck Parking Only Facilities
- New Jersey Senate Votes In Favor of Rest Area Sponsorships
- Lawmakers, Business Groups Discuss Fuel Tax Increase, Public-Private Partnerships
- Shuster Confirmed as T&I Chairman, Rahall Ranking Member, and Committee Roster Finalized
- Tolling, Commercialization, Swipe Fees: NATSO Responds to Challenges in 2012
- ODOT To Sell Advertising and Sponsorships at Interstate Rest Areas