No articles are featured in this category.
HMSHost Challenges Maryland Rest Area Contract
February 6, 2012
HMSHost, one of the largest operators of commercial rest areas, filed a protest with the Maryland Transportation Authority after the state awarded a multi-million dollar contract to operate Maryland's I-95 travel plazas to Florida-based Areas USA. HMSHost has operated Maryland House and Chesapeake House since 1987.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Rest Area Commercialization
- MoDOT Converts Rest Areas to Truck Parking Only Facilities
- New Jersey Senate Votes In Favor of Rest Area Sponsorships
- Lawmakers, Business Groups Discuss Fuel Tax Increase, Public-Private Partnerships
- Shuster Confirmed as T&I Chairman, Rahall Ranking Member, and Committee Roster Finalized
- Tolling, Commercialization, Swipe Fees: NATSO Responds to Challenges in 2012
- ODOT To Sell Advertising and Sponsorships at Interstate Rest Areas