No articles are featured in this category.
Chevron Corp. Offers New Credit-Card Tool
April 2, 2012
Chevron Corp. is offering its marketers a new credit-card tool that it said will help them sign up more fleet business. The new plastic is called the "Diesel Advantage" card and is aimed at fleets of 15 to 20 vehicles that typically make larger purchases.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW). NNW, NATSO's electronic newsletter, is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry. Every Monday it is emailed to NATSO members.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Truckstop Business
- EPA Launches Online Resource To Identify E-15 Compatible USTs
- U.S. Chamber Says Higher Gas Taxes Necessary to Fund Infrastructure
- Final Week to Apply for Bill Moon Scholarship
- You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
- New Payment Technologies at Truckstops Boost Customer Service
- Kent's Korner: Big Company Best Practices, Small Company Charm in S.C.