No articles are featured in this category.
Burger King Corp. Launches Mobile Payments Pilot Program
July 2, 2012
Burger King Corp. has launched a mobile payments pilot program at 50 locations in partnership with Firethorn Mobile, a subsidiary of Qualcomm Inc.
The BK Mobile Crown Card allows consumers to pay for their purchase by using an Android or iOS-based phone to scan a QR tag placed on counters or drive-up windows of participating restaurants. Read more NATSO coverage of mobile payment technology here.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
- Supplier Focus:
- Burger King Corp.
More on Truckstop Business
- EPA Launches Online Resource To Identify E-15 Compatible USTs
- U.S. Chamber Says Higher Gas Taxes Necessary to Fund Infrastructure
- Final Week to Apply for Bill Moon Scholarship
- You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
- New Payment Technologies at Truckstops Boost Customer Service
- Kent's Korner: Big Company Best Practices, Small Company Charm in S.C.