Browse by Category
- All categories
- Truckstop Business
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Retail
- Leadership & Strategy
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Fuel and Trucking
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Industry Trends & News
- Great Ideas
- Darren's Great Ideas for Independent Operators
- Truckstop Travels
- Our Legislative and Regulatory Issues
- Thought Leader
- The NATSO Show
- Truckstops Give Back
- Compliance Corner
Browse by Date
- What is the Target Market for Electronic Cigarettes?
- What Is The Difference Between Exhaust Gas Recirculation And Selective Catalytic Reduction?
- Non-Compliant Sales Counters Due to Height and Width Issues
- How to Protect Your Truckstop Against Thousands of Dollars in Check Fraud
- Entry Door Thresholds Too High
Reminder on the Importance of Proper Hiring Techniques
NATSO members had the opportunity during The NATSO Show to listen to Darren Bateman speak about the proper hiring techniques NATSO members need to be executing.
I thought this article on the recent charges against Target for allegedly using unfair hiring practices was a perfect post-show highlight as to why it is so important to follow proper hiring techniques.
Read the article in the Startribune here.
Photo Credit: Jowdy Photography/NATSO
Editor's note: Bateman was a speaker at The NATSO Show 2013. Download a copy of his presentaion, Hire the Right People and Set Them Up for Success, here. The NATSO Show 2014 will be January 25-29 in Nashville, TN. Learn more about The NATSO Show 2014 here. - AT
Subscribe to Updates
Please wait while we add your subscription...