No articles are featured in this category.
Truck Stop USA Begins its Second Season
April 9, 2012
Midway Travel Plaza
"Truck Stop USA," the Travel Channel show featuring Joe Bechtold, general manager of Midway Travel Plaza on Interstate 70 in Missouri, begins its second season with back-to-back episodes starting at 7 p.m. Thursday.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW). NNW, NATSO's electronic newsletter, is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry. Every Monday it is emailed to NATSO members only.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Industry Trends & News
- President Obama Plans to Expand Overtime Eligibility
- Navigating the Norms
- Legislation Introduced to Streamline Employer Mandated ACA Reporting Requirements
- Sen. Roberts Introduces Bill to Make Bonus Depreciation Permanent
- Rep. Ryan Steadfast in Opposition to Gas Tax Increase
- Bill Would Eliminate the Gas Tax