No articles are featured in this category.
Travel Channel Films at LEE HI Travel Plaza
August 6, 2012
The Travel Channel shot an episode for “Food Paradise” at Berky’s Restaurant at LEE HI Travel Plaza in Lexington, Va., on Saturday, Aug. 4. The episode, which will air this fall, will feature some of their popular steak dishes including the King of the Road, a one pound beefsteak smothered in fried onions and brown gravy. This is the second time Berky’s has been featured on the Travel Channel. In 2008 it was featured on "Extreme Truck Stops."
Photo Credit: Amy Toner/NATSO
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
- Retailer Featured:
- Lee Hi Travel Plaza
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry