No articles are featured in this category.
TransCanada Receives Go-Ahead for Southern Leg of Keystone Pipeline
August 6, 2012
TransCanada last week received the last of three permits needed to begin construction on the southern leg of the Keystone XL pipeline as part of an effort to ease a bottleneck that is slowing the movement of oil supplies from Canada and North Dakota to refineries on the Gulf of Mexico.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Fuel & Trucking
- Sen. Lautenberg Legislation Would Extend Truck Size and Weight Restrictions
- South Carolina Latest State To Seek to Tie Gas Tax to Inflation
- PHMSA Reduces HAZMAT Fees; Increases Fines
- House Bill Would Give States Option to Increase Truck Weight Limits
- National Truck Parking Information System Under Development
- National Freight Plan To Be Cornerstone of Highway Reauthorization