No articles are featured in this category.
- Industry Trends & News
- Research, Trends & Outlook
- Quick Facts and Figures, Turnover Rate for Truck Drivers
Quick Facts and Figures, Turnover Rate for Truck Drivers
April 16, 2012
The turnover rate for truck drivers at large truckload fleets unexpectedly dipped one percentage point to an annualized rate of 88 percent, according to the American Trucking Associations (ATA). However, ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello cites a number of reasons why the reprieve may be temporary.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW). NNW, NATSO's electronic newsletter, is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry. Every Monday it is emailed to NATSO members only.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry