No articles are featured in this category.
- Industry Trends & News
- Research, Trends & Outlook
- Quick Facts and Figures, Major Retail Chains Increase by 4.2 Percent
Quick Facts and Figures, Major Retail Chains Increase by 4.2 Percent
February 6, 2012
A Thomson Reuters' survey of 20 retailers showed that major chains posted a 4.2 percent increase in sales in January, compared with the same month a year earlier. The business data provider attributed the jump to heavy winter sales and promotions as retailers seek to clear shelves before spring.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry