No articles are featured in this category.
Pilot Flying J to Acquire Maxum Petroleum
July 23, 2012
Pilot Flying J, Metalmark Capital, Waud Capital Partners and Maxum Petroleum announced that Pilot Flying J will acquire a controlling interest in Maxum for cash and Pilot Flying J’s contribution of Western Petroleum into Maxum.
Current investors, including Maxum management, Metalmark and Waud, will re-invest in the new venture. Maxum is an independent energy logistics company in North America that sells and distributes over 1.3 billion gallons of refined petroleum products.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry