No articles are featured in this category.
Pilot Flying J Teams up with Truckers to Triathletes
July 2, 2012
Pilot Flying J has teamed up with Truckers to Triathletes to help professional drivers maintain healthy lifestyles.
Through the company's 2012 sponsorship of the Revolution3 Triathlon series, Pilot Flying J was introduced to Truckers to Triathletes, a group of professional drivers committed to completing triathlon events.
The company plans to use the Rev3 Triathlon on July 8, 2012, in Portland, Ore., to kick off a training plan designed to meet professional drivers' fitness needs.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
- Retailer Featured:
- Pilot Flying J
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry