No articles are featured in this category.
PepsiCo President Joins Pilot Flying J as CEO
September 17, 2012
Pilot Flying J announced last week that John Compton, president of PepsiCo, will assume the role of chief executive officer of the company. Jimmy Haslam, who has served as CEO of Pilot since 1994, will assume the role of chairman of Pilot Flying J and Maxum Petroleum. His father, Jim Haslam, who founded the company, will be titled founder and chairman emeritus.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
- Retailer Featured:
- Pilot Flying J
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry