No articles are featured in this category.
NATSO Fall Leadership Meeting Cancelled
October 26, 2012
In anticipation of Hurricane Sandy hitting the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area and the eastern seaboard early this week, NATSO has taken the precautionary measure of cancelling its Fall Leadership meeting, scheduled to be held Oct. 29 and 30.
Hurricane Sandy's potential impact makes it unrealistic for members to fly in for this meeting. Additionally, we recognize that many member locations may be affected by the storm, and that members may prefer to be at home to support customers and staff.
NATSO staff are making preparations to continue operations in case of an emergency situation. NATSO plans to post updates on our operating status at here on our website and our main voicemail (703-549-2100). Should weather-related outages force the NATSO Virginia office to close, Pamela Hayes (email@example.com) in Nashville, Tenn., and Darren Schulte firstname.lastname@example.org) in El Paso, Texas, will be primary contact points for members.
- Web-Only Content
More on Truckstop Business
- EPA Launches Online Resource To Identify E-15 Compatible USTs
- U.S. Chamber Says Higher Gas Taxes Necessary to Fund Infrastructure
- Final Week to Apply for Bill Moon Scholarship
- You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
- New Payment Technologies at Truckstops Boost Customer Service
- Kent's Korner: Big Company Best Practices, Small Company Charm in S.C.