No articles are featured in this category.
Love's Goes Cardless
August 6, 2012
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores announced it has completed the first successful live customer transaction using RFID cardless fueling technology and Comdata’s financial processing software at its Pauls Valley, Okla. location. More than 100 of Love’s locations will have cardless fueling technology available for professional drivers by the end of August and the entire Love’s network of travel stops will have it available in September.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry