No articles are featured in this category.
Iowa 80 Truckstop to Add More Truck Parking
September 24, 2012
Iowa 80 Truckstop recently broke ground on 110 truck parking spaces north of the truckstop near the Iowa 80 Trucking Museum and Iowa 80 Group / CAT Scale Headquarters Office. The spaces, which are scheduled to be completed this spring, will bring Iowa 80 Truckstop's total truck parking capacity to just over 900.
Photo Courtesy of Iowa 80
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
- Retailer Featured:
- Iowa 80 Group
More on Industry Trends & News
- Orion Food Systems President Steve Watkins Joins Trade Delegation to China
- TravelCenters of America Announces Citizen Driver Award Program
- Pilot Flying J Announces New Fast, Casual Dining Concept
- Iowa 80 Kitchen, Johnson's Corner and Lee Hi Travel Plaza on Travel Channel's Show
- Quick Facts and Figures Relevant to Truckstops, March 25
- Trends and Priorities Affecting the Truckstop and Travel Plaza Industry