No articles are featured in this category.
Industry Speaks on Proposed UST Regulations
July 23, 2012
More than 190 tank owners and operators and other interested parties (including NATSO) submitted public comments on the Environmental Protection Agency's proposed revisions to the underground storage tank regulations issued in November 2011.
Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI) General Counsel Robert Renkes reviewed those comments and summarized what changes he thinks could be in the final regulations for PEI Journal's Third Quarter 2012 issue.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Fuel Issues
- Minnesota Senate Votes to Increase Gas Tax
- Rep. Goodlatte Introduces Legislation to Eliminate RFS
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers Says Gas Tax Increase 'Tough Sell'
- States Seek to Change Motor Fuel Taxes to Increase Transportation Revenues
- States Offer Tax Incentives to Encourage Alternative-Fuel Vehicles
- NATSO Comments On EPA's Biodiesel RIN Quality Assurance Proposal