No articles are featured in this category.
Great Ideas in Action: Share Your Fourth of July Retail Display
June 18, 2012
Share your best Fourth of July retail display as part of NATSO’s new Great Ideas in Action — a year-round great idea collaboration that focuses on the visual story of how NATSO members excel in running a travel plaza and truckstop.
Every year at The NATSO Show, attendees gather at the Great Ideas! for Independent Operators Workshop to connect with their peers to share their best ideas. Attendees bring their next great idea to fruition and help others do the same.
This idea sharing shouldn’t happen just once a year. To help extend the idea sharing year-round, we first created Darren’s Great Ideas! for Independent Operators, a biweekly blog series of digestible retail tips.
Now, we are asking you to participate in the year-round idea sharing by sending us a photograph of your best Fourth of July display.
How to participate:
- Create a spectacular Fourth of July retail display;
- Email a photograph of your Fourth of July retail display firstname.lastname@example.org. Smart phone photos are acceptable, but higher resolution photos are preferred; and
- Visit NATSO’s blog to be inspired by your fellow members’ displays.
We know NATSO members throughout the country are taking advantage of seasonal retail by creating innovate displays and marketing. Show us! Participants will be featured on NATSO’s blog.
Questions? Contact Amy Toner at email@example.com or (703) 739-8570.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Great Ideas
- Broadway Flying J Celebrates 50 Years of Extra Mile Service
- What Was the Best Idea You’ve Gotten at the NATSO Show?
- Be the First Off the Diving Board Using Experts and Resources
- New Representatives Elected to Chairman's Circle Advisory Board
- The NATSO Show Concludes in Savannah
- Presentations Available for Attendees of The NATSO Show