No articles are featured in this category.
- Truckstop Business
- Leadership & Strategy
- Future Leaders Invited to Attend Inaugural Future Leaders Conference
Future Leaders Invited to Attend Inaugural Future Leaders Conference
April 9, 2012
Photo: David Braun Photography/NATSO, Layout: Amy Toner/NATSO
NATSO’s brand-new Future Leaders Program was the buzz of The NATSO Show 2012. Launched by a dynamic group of NATSO members, the Future Leaders Program aims to advance the success of a new generation of individuals who are emerging as leaders in the travel plaza industry. The Future Leaders Working Group members are building on their success at The NATSO Show by providing the first-ever exclusive, half-day Future Leaders Conference on May 14, 2012, prior to NATSO's Day on Capitol Hill.
By attending this session, future leaders will increase their understanding of important trends and build their ability to influence those trends. Specifically, attendees will:
- Understand key trends affecting major customer groups whom the travel plaza industry serves and learn how they can influence those trends;
- Build relationships with peers in the travel plaza industry, including leaders on NATSO’s Board of Directors and members of NATSO’s Chairman’s Circle; and
- Expand their network of contacts to include key representatives of associations representing customers.
Don’t miss this chance to deepen your knowledge of trends that are affecting our customers and our industry’s future. There’s no registration fee for the Future Leaders Conference. However, this is intended as a small-group learning experience, and spaces are extremely limited. Learn more here. NATSO Future Leaders Conference Information and Registration: http://www.natso.com/futureleadersconference
And there’s much more coming in the year ahead. We’ll work to build a mentor program, help future leaders get involved in NATSO committees, and plan future leaders events at The NATSO Show 2013. To volunteer for any of these efforts, contact Christine at NATSO at (703) 739-8567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW). NNW, NATSO's electronic newsletter, is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry. Every Monday it is emailed to NATSO members only.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Truckstop Business
- NATSO Facilitates Two Congressional Visits with Key Lawmakers
- NATSO Foundation Helps Fight Human Trafficking in Utah
- Park My Truck App Launched for Drivers
- NATSO Foundation, ATA, ATRI To Launch Truck Parking Mobile App
- NATSO Foundation Invites Truckstops to Anti-Human Trafficking Coalition Meeting
- How Truckstops Can Help Fight Human Trafficking