No articles are featured in this category.
- Truckstop Business
- Consumers Slowly Embrace Mobile Payments; Locations Prepare For The Future
Consumers Slowly Embrace Mobile Payments; Locations Prepare For The Future
May 1, 2016
Photo Credit: Leaf/Bigstock
A growing number of companies are offering mobile-payment applications, and although the majority of consumers still rely on traditional payment methods, some truckstop and travel plaza operators are preparing for the future and embracing the technology now.
Davis Travel Center in Stony Creek, Virginia, has been preparing to implement a mobile app at its Starbucks. “We just upgraded our point-of-sale system in the last eight or so months for this reason,” said Bill Decker, manager of the location...
The resource you are attempting to view is for NATSO Members only. To read the full story, you must be a NATSO member.
To login, enter your UserID and Password below.
If you need any assistance, please contact NATSO Member Services at (703) 549-2100 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, or email us at email@example.com.
You can also reset your username or password here.
Already a member, but don't have a NATSO account? Create a new account.
More on Truckstop Business
- Top Trucking Economist Predicts Improved Year in 2017
- Key Principles for Creating Retail Disruption Shared at The NATSO Show
- NATSO Show Speaker Says to Boost Success by Giving Up Something to Get Something
- At The NATSO Show Chairman Urges Members to Embrace Change, Collaborate on New Opportunities
- Reduce Theft at Your Truckstop Location [Infographic]
- Improve Your Truckstop's Net Operating Cost By Increasing Sales