No articles are featured in this category.
ATRI Launches Truck Parking Survey
September 24, 2012
The American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI) announced that it is conducting a survey on truck parking needs and system requirements. Supported by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), ATRI is working with several state transportation departments to develop a real-time truck parking information system for commercial drivers. ATRI, which is documenting driver and carrier needs and expectations for the system, is seeking confidential input from truck drivers, dispatchers and fleet managers for the survey via its website.
This article originally ran in NATSO News Weekly (NNW), NATSO's member only weekly electronic newsletter. NNW is packed with the latest updates on government and business issues affecting the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
If you aren't reading NNW, you are missing out. Not a member? Join today or submit a request to receive additional information. If you are a member and not receiving NNW, submit a request to be added to the email list.
- NATSO News Weekly (NNW)
More on Fuel & Trucking
- Sen. Lautenberg Legislation Would Extend Truck Size and Weight Restrictions
- South Carolina Latest State To Seek to Tie Gas Tax to Inflation
- PHMSA Reduces HAZMAT Fees; Increases Fines
- House Bill Would Give States Option to Increase Truck Weight Limits
- National Truck Parking Information System Under Development
- National Freight Plan To Be Cornerstone of Highway Reauthorization